Migration to USA With Sponsorship Visa For Africans - LegitBio

Before you decide to migrate to the USA, you need to consider the immigration program. This depends on your qualifications and reason for relocating to the United States. For instance, employment-based green cards are more likely to be granted than family-based green cards. Your immigration lawyer can advise you on which visa is best suited for your situation. If you’re considering migration to the USA from South Africa, you should consult with an immigration lawyer for more information.

Employment-based green cards are issued based on the skills or other benefits you bring to the country

A Green Card based on your skills or other benefits is a relatively common type of immigration visa. Some individuals may qualify for an EB-2 visa without an actual job offer. Those individuals must show that they have a close connection to an employer in the United States. These individuals are generally professionals with advanced degrees. However, there are some exceptions to this rule.


Check this out :  Procedures to Get a Canadian Work Visa

During the fiscal year of FY 2021 through FY 2022, the number of Employment-Based Green Cards is particularly high. This is because the U.S. Department of State has made a commitment to utilize all visa numbers available. These visas are issued to individuals with exceptional ability, advanced degrees, or those applying for adjustment of status. In addition, many employers have limited the number of permanent residence visas they issue to employees in certain categories. For example, a foreign national working on a temporary visa will not be eligible for an employer-sponsored category.

Sponsors must be on active duty in the U.S. armed forces

The program is designed to help Soldiers transition to different units and is applicable to all active-component Soldiers in grades E-1 through O-6. The program is governed by Army Regulation 600-8-8 and HQDA EXORD 161-15. To receive a sponsorship, a sponsor must be an active-duty member of the U.S. armed forces or a spouse or dependent of a Service Member.

Check this out :  Migration to Canada With Sponsorship Visa From Africa Made Easy

Overseas military spouses may apply for the Overseas Military Spouse preference. While this preference is a preference for those spouses of active-duty military members, it does not guarantee employment. To qualify, the spouse or dependent children of a sponsor must be on PCS orders or a command sponsorship letter. The spouse must have a permanent position and must not accept continuing temporary positions. If the sponsor’s temporary position ends before the DEROS date, the spouse or dependent child must decline the offer.

The financial sponsoring relative must have a job in the U.S.

In order to qualify for permanent residency in the United States, your family member must have a U.S. job. If your relative is a company owner, he or she must be a financial sponsor. This relative must also be at least eighteen years of age, have a U.S. domicile, or live in a U.S. territory. The financial sponsor must be an individual with income that exceeds 125 percent of federal poverty level, or 100 percent for active-duty military personnel.


Check this out :  How to Move to Canada and Work as a Delivery Person or Courier

The relative who is the financial sponsor does not have to be related to the person who is applying for the visa. It can be a friend or family member. This person must fill out Form I-864, or Affidavit of Support, to promise to financially support the non-citizen upon entering the U.S. Your relative will then have to prove that his or her income is higher than the minimum income requirement of the United States.